What do we do?
We’ll research the principles of money and happiness.
We’ll turn our research into tools to use with clients.
We’ll partner with organisations to promote financial wellbeing.
We’ll spread knowledge and create a purposeful community.
In addition to these initial four streams, we are working on other areas of financial wellbeing such as mental wellbeing, providing pro bono advice and philanthropy.
Plans include offering members:
- A non-profit meeting place to share ideas about money and happiness
- Access to and helping design tools to help improve their client’s financial wellbeing
- Involvement in research into financial wellbeing
- Opportunities for pro-bono work
- Regional events and annual conference
The initiative will be member-led. We’d love to hear from individuals and organisations who would like to get involved.