Initiative for Financial Wellbeing
We are delighted to announce the launch of the Initiative for Financial Wellbeing.
Financial Wellbeing is the study and application of how money can make us happy. The initiative is for anyone in the financial advice and planning community who wishes to help their clients to become happier not just wealthier.
The initiative will initially:
- research the principles of money and happiness;
- develop ways in which advisers can use this research in their businesses;
- collaborate with other organisations both within and outside the financial services community;
- organise events to spread knowledge and bring people together.
Plans include offering members:
- A non-profit place to share ideas about money and happiness
- Member benefits;
- To help develop and use tools and ideas in their practice;
- Opportunities for pro-bono work;
- Kitemark/badge for firms who can demonstrate they practice financial wellbeing;
The initiative will be member-led. As such we would love to hear from anyone who is interested in joining and/or helping to establish the Institute. They should register their interest by completing the form below.